The New Ingredients of Poly-Caprolactone Dermal Filler
Poly-Caprolactone (PCL) Based Dermal Filler
LAFULLEN is a Polycaprolactone (PCL) based dermal filler providing long-lasting and natural beauty through volumization and neocollagenesis. Contains biomaterials with well established and understood safety also performance characteristics. The microspheres have unique pores and smooth surfaces compared to other PCL based dermal filler. LAFULLEN is biocompatible, non toxic, non antigenic, and non allergenic.
LAFULLEN PCL Technology
- Lafullen uses SEP Technology (Samyang Evenly distributed Porous particle Technology) for manufacturing highly homogeneous P-PCL microspheres which have unique pores and smooth surfaces.
- P-PCL microspheres reduce the polymer content per unit volume.
- Increased particle's homogeneity improves injection convenience and minimizes the possibility of nodule.
Pre-clinical study on the safety and efficacy of LAFULLEN has been published in the prestigious international academic journal "Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology (JCD)", a Scientific Citation Index (SCI) publication.
JCD Volume 19, Issue 3 (2019) - LAFULLEN Cover
Clinical Strong Point of LAFULLEN
- Advanced PCL Filler
- Less Nodules Formation
- Less Migration
- Natural Outcomes
- Unique Structure of Particles with Porosity
- Enhanced Skin Quality Improvement by Strong Neocollagenesis